On Thursday, we were able to go to the viewing of President Hinckley. Wow, what a great experience. I was a little worried about going, but it was such a somber, yet peaceful experience. It was so neat to be 2 feet away from a prophet of our church and feel such a strong spirit. We are so sad about his passing...we will really miss his cute antics and his amazing leadership.

Addy ready for the viewing
4 comments:
love your blog! Blogging IS the cool thing to do:-) That is neat that you got to go to Pres. Hinkley's viewing. I bet it was a neat yet very sad experience.
LEAH!! I am so excited you guys are on blogspot now. Now I can post comments and say hi and tell you how freakin cute your little Addy is!! You look really good too!!
That's awesome you got to go to the viewing. I bet that was such an incredible experience.
Amen! Glad to see you on blogspot. Also, is that a scrapbook paper holder I see in your pile of presents? Oh my....
Leah and Mike, welcome welcome. I have yet to meet Adyson, so the pictures will have to do. She is beautiful!! Oh, and I'm tagging you. Write 7 things about yourself (or your family) and then tag 7 more people. Good luck
Post a Comment