When my dad shaves my brother, Addy always goes over to him and points to her face. So, my dad gives her a "shave" and then she comes to have me (and whoever else that's around) feel how smooth her face is after her "shave". She gets so proud of her freshly shaven face :)




7 comments:
the look on her face is to die for, it is so sweet and innocent!!!
I love that!!! You can just tell how in love your Dad is with her!
I love this! It is the sweetest cutest picture. Addy is the funniest!
That is so funny! My Mom has this picture of me "shaving" with my Dad when I'm like 3. They bought me my own little plastic razor and everything. Too CUTE!
too cute! Grandpas are great
The other day Ryley found one of Scott's razors and thought she should shave her legs. Luckily the lid was still on or her legs would have been messed up!
Addy is so cute and is getting so grown up!
This is so cute! Just one of the msot adorable things.
Post a Comment