Here are some pictures of Addy with a messy yogurt face. She hasn't let me spoon feed her for a while now, so this is what I get to clean up after each meal :)


Here she is rubbing it all in to get it really good and messy!
Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
5 comments:
All the pictures of her are just adorable! Her hair - I can't get over it. So cute.
Isn't it funny how when they start doing things for themselves, it doesn't really cut down on the work for you?
Addy looks all grown up in these pictures!! Such a little lady.
Her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Do you curl it or is it natural? She is looking so grown up!!
Is that the bib I gave you? I love love love those bibs. I am so glad I have them for Kirye. He makes such a mess.
Addy is so cute. She is really growing up!
your little one is so big, she is so cute!
Post a Comment