Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girly Girl!

Addy is such a girl! All day today, she has been pushing her stroller around while holding her purse and talking on the cell phone. Notice how she holds the phone to her ear with her shoulder - she always holds it like this even if her hands aren't full. And she really is talking on the phone - usually to "daddies" - she has full on conversations with a very animated voice and all. I wish I could figure out how to put the video of it on the blog because it's dang cute :) We love our girly girl!

I know it's blurry, but that's all I could get since she was on the go!

6 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Could she get any cuter?! I swear she is the cutest thing ever, especially her cute ponytails!! The post below of the Zoo looks fun, that ball thing is pretty fun to play with. And how cute that she loves to be 'shaved' by Grandpa!!

baileyfamily said...

Hi Leah, hope you don't mind I found your blog on the RS blog. Addy is a doll, isn't it the funny the things that they pick up on.

The Campbells said...

That is so cute! I love it! It is so fun to watch them act so grown up!

Emily said...

now all she needs is her high heals and a tutu. mommy in training!

Sabrina said...

She is the cutest. I love how they know how to do this at such a young age. Also I'm so jealous of your play group. I think that is one of the biggest things I feel bad about not being able to do with Logan because I work. Maybe someday.

The Gibson's said...

She looks like she is a funny little girl. I am sure she is a blast to be around.