Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Flag Day (June 14)

Chowing down on a cookie on Flag Day

7 comments:

Emily said...

your too funny!! how do you keep track of all these holidays? i love her flag dress!

Linds Forrest said...

That makes sense why there were so many flags up on that day! ha ha. That dress is SO cute!! Hope to see you soon

baileyfamily said...

Her dress is adorable. I didn't know it was Flag Day either. Good for you keeping up on these things.

LiNdS said...

How cute! I am definitely sad that I don't get to buy cute dresses like that for my baby! I bet you have so much fun with her wardrobe! How is your family?

Stark Family said...

Addy is such a cutie! And that is a precious dress! Aren't they so much fun to dress?

Amy said...

Leah, your blog is so cute!

Amander said...

Oh my goodness, that dress is so cute!