Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hiking & S'mores

Last Saturday, Mike, Addy, and I went on a hike to Bell Canyon Reservior and then drove up the canyon to have S'mores. We had to try out our new Kelty backpack which Addy LOVED! I don't know how Mike did it - it was a pretty steep climb...I could barely do it without carrying a 26 pound baby on my back! We had a great afternoon/evening together!


Our beautiful hike



Mike gave this flower to Addy and she wouldn't put it down the rest of the time :)


Daddy teaching Addy how to make a perfectly browned smore!


Sticky, sticky, sticky - in the last picture, she couldn't get it off her "placemat" (paper), so she just decided to eat the paper







7 comments:

Sabrina said...

I think we have the same backpack. I've only used it once with Logan and he hated it but that also could have been the cold snow blowing in his face. We're hoping to use it this weekend when we are up in Island Park, ID.

Anonymous said...

How fun is that. I am dying to go up the canyon and do the whole picnic thing. It looks like you had a great time and the weather was so nice. I love how Ady wears so much pink. I am hoping for a girl so I can be girlie with her!

Tami said...

That looks like so much fun! What a fun day! Eating paper goes along with smores, right? Cute!

XYZinn said...

What a good workout!

Lisa said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I had a hard time wanting to leave Utah because of how nice the weather has been. Plus it helped that the inversion wasn't there the first half of our trip. It was fun to see you...sorry again about Five Guys.

Emily said...

how beatiful! i forgot that there are places that are really pretty-fort worth is not exactly a garden spot...

Summer said...

That looks like a beautiful hike! I wish Texas had stuff like that! I do miss the mountains! The smores look yummy!