As many of our neighbors know (a big THANK YOU to Aaron & Shay for letting us use your lawn everyday), Addy LOVES going down the slide! She asks to go "wee, wee" all the time. Mike's parents brought this slide that Mike used to play on when he was little to our house and Addy has loved it ever since - THANKS Grandpa Dyer & Grandma Suzy!
Step 1 - Climbing
I made it!
Step 2 - Sit on the top and get ready Step 3 - "WEEEEEE" That was fun!
That looks like a lot of fun. My boys would love a slide like that! It looks like you guys have been busy with so many fun things! I love the pictures from Father's Day and your hike. Kudos to Mike for wearing the back pack! Matthew always gets stuck with that job too. :)
8 comments:
She's so cute in her little dress. It looks like Giggs wants to join in on the fun!
I love how her little face scrunches up when she smiles! What a cute little girl!
That looks like a lot of fun. My boys would love a slide like that! It looks like you guys have been busy with so many fun things! I love the pictures from Father's Day and your hike. Kudos to Mike for wearing the back pack! Matthew always gets stuck with that job too. :)
That is so cute. A slide is always a crowd pleaser to kids isn't it.
Aren't grandmas and grandpas the best?
what a big girl doing it all by herself!!
You always have such cute pictures of Addy girl. She is becoming such a cute little lady. Someday we'll all have grass!
I'm just happy someone is getting good use of the grass. I can't believe how big she is. She's a 'little girl' now not even a toddler anymore.
Post a Comment