Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Pancake Breakfast

On the morning of the 4th of July, we walked over with our friends, the Peterson's, to the Benson Grist Mill and had a delicious pancake breakfast. What is the 4th of July without a patriotic pancake breakfast?!?!

Addy & her little friend, Scout


Me & my little friend, Shay


Our (very patriotic, if I might add) family

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Except for Mike's hat. But I'm at least glad he's not wearing a shirt to match his hat.

Looks like you had a fun day and I agree you need pancakes on the 4th. I hope you guys are coming to the BBQ and I'm crossing my fingers you make those yummy cookies.

Shay said...

Little friend? mmm..i think you may be confused.
What a fun weekend!!

Emily said...

we missed the pancake breakfast, but that sounds like a great tradition!