Every year, Tad & Sabrina have everyone over to their house in Wood's Cross for a BBQ and fireworks. This year, we went to the Bountiful Parade before the BBQ. Addy really enjoyed the parade - her favorite part was going around, gathering all the candy that was thrown. She made a haul including tons of candy (mostly salt water taffy), a Beast (from Beauty and the Beast) stuffed animal, a beaver stuffed animal, a frisbee, and 2 way cute bows from The Children's Place!!
Our Parade spot


Our Parade spotThen we went to the BBQ. It was delicious and fun! We spent our time eating and talking while Addy spent her time swinging on the tree swing and pushing the little shopping cart around.


Baby, of course, had to have a ride
And this is what happened every time we took her out of the swing so one of the other kids could have a turn. I think we need to work on sharing!Then we were off to the fireworks show that Bountiful puts on. I don't have any pictures of that, but it was a great show and we had a fun time. Thanks to Tad & Sabrina for another GREAT BBQ!!




3 comments:
I love Addy's hair. So cute! Aren't you and Mike supposed to be in Detroit right now? That will be a fun trip! Talk to you soon!
I love Addy's hair. So cute! Aren't you and Mike supposed to be in Detroit right now? That will be a fun trip! Talk to you soon!
You guys are so brave to go to the parade, it's so hot. I was just dying in my backyard and you guys were in the sun. Thanks for coming to the BBQ, it was so fun and I LOVED your cookies.
Hey we are going to Aisha's BBQ on Saturday, hope we get to see you guys there.
Post a Comment