Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Poop Fingerpainting

Yes, Addy has an obsession with putting her hand down her diaper. Lately, she will put her hand down and bring it out with a nice handful of poop. Well, yesterday, she decided to hide from me, grab some poopl, and fingerpaint on the wall with that poop. She doesn't even like to fingerpaint with actual fingerpaints because it gets her "yuck", but she doesn't mind fingerpainting with poop!

16 comments:

Tami said...

Oh My! I'm sorry Leah! That is disgusting and hilarious at the same time!

Heather said...

Oh- children! What are they thinking. I promise Leah, you will laugh later :)

Sharlyn said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO GROSS!!! I think it's time to potty train, then the poop is in the toilet! :)

Spencer Tycksen said...

It's a hard habit to break I'll admit. I've been a closet poo-painter for years now. There are classes and support groups I know of if you are interested.

Lisa said...

I can't believe you posted that picture! So gross! I'm glad Tucker hasn't started that yet. Hopefully potty training is in our near future.

Kalli & Andy said...

That is Horrible! How could someone who looks so sweet do something so disgusting, are you sure it was her?

Emily said...

Oh I feel your pain!!! i think the wall is easier to clean then the crib though!! Save that picture for when she gets older!!

The Campbells said...

Oh my gosh! That is so gross! What is it with kids and poop?

The Gibson's said...

oh too funny. you make me laugh!! I love that you posted that. I wish I could say it gets better but once you start potty training it seems you are cleaning up a lot of things that aren't any fun.

Shay said...

oh my, sweet little addy!! All I can say is "$#!% Happens!"

Jessica N. said...

I think I want to hurl. Just a moment ...

Summer said...

That is so funny! If it makes you feel any better...Caden did that too. In fact it he did so often that I finally had to paint the bathroom wall b/c it had a brown tint. (It was always in the same spot, next to the toilet.)

Ryan and Erin said...

What a little stinker! I'd like to say that this too shall pass, but then it'll pass by again with the next kid! :)

Melissa May said...

WOW, I so do NOT envy you with this one. Good luck!

Sabrina said...

So gross. I hope Logan never does this.

XYZinn said...

Whoa...that is really gross!!