Friday, October 17, 2008

Witches, Pumpkins, & Friends...Oh My!!

So Excited!!
Last week, we went with our friends Shay and Scout to lunch and over to Gardner Village to see all the cute Halloween Decorations. There were tons of cute witches and pumpkins everywhere. Addy loved seeing the witches from afar, but was pretty "sceered" when I wanted her to get a picture with one of them. We still managed to get some cute pictures. It sure was a fun and FESTIVE day :) The cute kiddos!

Shay & Scout

A little scared


8 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like everyone I know has gone to Gardner Village this fall. Looks like fun and you and Addy look really cute!

Sharlyn said...

Addy's sweater is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Where did you get it? It looks like you guys had fun. You have so many fun things to do there in Utah. I am jealous.

Laurie said...

So cute!!! I love those pictures - it definitley makes me miss fall. It's still 95 degrees here! Warm even by our standards! I'm going to the pumpkin farm on Thursday with Ruby on her preschool fieldtrip and we are going to roast!

We were at Target yesterday and they had a (just one!!) display of snow hats and gloves and Ruby says mom I need a new hat and new 'glubs'! All she knows is Spokane weather...she just doesn't get that we won't need that kind of stuff down here!

Emily said...

Cute fall pictures!! Glad the weather was good for you!

Anonymous said...

I took my girls there too! I love Addy's sweater, it's so cute.

Emily said...

addy's outfit is SO cute!! what a fun place to go and take pictures-i love the one of the two of you and addy's totally cheesing it up!!

Summer said...

That place is so fun! I went there one year with Jennie when our boys were babies! The witches scared Caden also! Looks like you had fun!

The Campbells said...

Looks like so much fun! It's cute that the witches made Addy "a little scared."