Monday, December 8, 2008

From the Mouth of our Babe...




Little profile :)

These ultrasound pictures were taken Dec. 5 (10 weeks)



In this picture, the baby is looking at the "camera" - its little arms and knees are pressed up against the "camera" :)



That makes me 11 weeks!!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Very exciting news.

Amander said...

AH! Congratulations!

That is so funny, as I was reading your blog yesterday I thought, "I wonder when they are going to have a little brother or sister for Addy to play with..." And you were already making a person inside of you!

Congrats again!

Summer said...

Yeah!! Congrats! This will be fun being only 2 weeks apart! Did you go early with Addy?? I'm usually about 2 weeks early...Kinda fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats to all. How exciting. I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? Are you going to find out what it is?

That is how we announced this baby and I thought it is a fun idea-doing the t-shirt imprint thing (even though we did a onesie). Is Addy excited about the new baby?

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

Oh my goodness, CONGRATS Leah! We are Super excited for you!! Love you tonz!!

Jen said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! Hope you are feeling ok.

The Campbells said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling okay! Addy will be such a cute big sister!

Tami said...

Leah! I'm so happy for you guys! That is GREAT news! What a good secret keeper you are :) Addy is going to be a wonderful big sis!

Amy said...

Congrats! I love the shirt!!

Maria said...

congrats! Hope you're doing okay!

Linds Forrest said...

OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I was just thikning the other day when we went to the clogging lunch and Addy was just a little baby. Awe... how exciting! CONGRATS again!! :)

James and Crystal said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you all! Addy is going to be the best helper!

Sabrina said...

Congrats!!!!!

Niki said...

Congratulations! That is great!

Carly said...

yay for another little baby! Congratulations, Leah!

Lauren and Christopher said...

congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Kalli & Andy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I was just wondering if or when you were going to have another little one. That is very exciting news. Good luck with two!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited for you guys what a blessing!!! I'm doing a happy dance right now!! Email me when you have the chance!! love Addy's shirt!

jessica said...

Congratulations Leah! When I found out I was pregnant with Eden I made a shirt very similar to Addy's and she was wearing it when Aric came home from work. That's how we told him...great minds think alike ;)

Jenny Alama said...

CONGRATS!!! that is so exciting! can't wait to hear more updates!

Stark Family said...

Yay!! Congratulations, and good luck with your pregnancy!

Sharlyn said...

Holy cow Leah...21 comments! :) We can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Heather said...

WOW!!! Congrats to the Dyer fam!

Jamie said...

Wow, at church on Sunday I looked at you and wondered if you where pregnant, (not because you are showing, cause you are so tiny I'm envious )you just had this look about you. Weird I know!! Congrats!

Stef said...

congrats leah that is exciting!

Shay said...

My goodness, the darn Ward Christmas party has left me as a blog slacker rather than stalker; I've missed out on seeing all your fun Christmas traditions. CoNgRaTs again!! I can't wait to find out what the sex of dyer #2 is!!

Jared and Jen said...

Yeah!!! Congrats- you are awsome at keeping it a secret- I wouldn't be able to- what a great surprise!!!

Stacie said...

Hey, Leah! I just linked to your blog through Shay's...I hope you don't mind. Congratulations! Cute blog!

Mykell said...

Congrats. I bet Addie is excited. See what happens when you move to Stansbury, I think that there is something in the water. You are exactly 20 days behind me. I hope everything goes well.

Jen and Ky said...

congratulations! what fun news! I wanted to find a shirt like that for Lili but just couldn't...it's darling! I hope you're feeling well!

Evan and McKenzie said...

Yeah Leah and Mike! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!!

XYZinn said...

YEAH! Congratulations! I can't wait until you find out what it is!!

Ryan and Erin said...

Leante!!!!!! Hip-hip-hurray!! More babies need to have a fun mommy like you.

Aisha Johnson said...

congrats! Sorry it took me so long to check! Yeah another baby!!

Kim C said...

Congrats!!!!

Sara and Matthew said...

Congratulations on your big announcement! That is very exciting. Also your Christmas card picture of Adyson was so cute. Hope you guys are doing well.