Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Help!!

I have been thinking lately about making our Christmas Stockings. Great idea, right? But I can't find a cute pattern to save my life. So, I am asking for your help...has anyone out there found a cute pattern or know of where I can find a cute pattern to sew your own stockings? If you do, I would greatly appreciate the help. THANKS!!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sorry I'm not help. I also thought this same thing because I hated the ones we had. Then I went to Robert's and they had the cutest stockings 50% off before Christmas and there is no way I could have made stockings that cute for that price.

Amander said...

Your little baby widget looks almost fully human now :)

I don't do anything crafty - so I can't be of any help.

Emily said...

try tipjunkie.blogspot.com I think she did a post about homemade stockings and there were tons of great ideas.

how are you feeling? I'm ready to be done!!

Lisa said...

Hmm...no luck so far. There's gotta be some cute pattern idea out there somewhere. We'll find one and make darn cute stockings!

Natalie said...

try youcanmakethis.com

Tami said...

If you like the ones I have, I have the pattern and about eight different designs (snowman, santa, gingerbread men) that you can choose from...

Sharlyn said...

Once again our minds are thinking alike! I just got our stockings done and I posted them on our blog so you can look. I bought the stockings after Christmas for way cheap and then just put our names on it. It was super easy.

Evan and McKenzie said...

Leah I was just thinking yesterday that I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday! Sorry this is late. Happy Birthday, I hope it was a good one.