Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
So cute! I love her heart hair, too! Very creative!
I want to play doll with a real life little girl!! She is so precious and SO cute!!
so cute, I can't believe how much hair she has, ryan bearly has enough for his first trim.
Have you tried rag curlers? I haven't tried them yet, but I have heard they are the best, and so soft to sleep on. I will let you know if they work well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! I love her heart hair, too! Very creative!
I want to play doll with a real life little girl!! She is so precious and SO cute!!
so cute, I can't believe how much hair she has, ryan bearly has enough for his first trim.
Have you tried rag curlers? I haven't tried them yet, but I have heard they are the best, and so soft to sleep on. I will let you know if they work well.
Post a Comment