Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So much for 'Motherly Instinct'...


I totally thought this little one was a boy, but she proved me wrong! Yet Mike did have a feeling it was a girl when he first saw that cute little face on the ultrasound.

We are so excited to have another little girl in our home!! We are so excited for Adyson to have a little sister! We are so excited for more bows, more bracelets, more dresses, more PINK! I am so excited to dress them the same and do their hair the same! And Mike is so excited for a 3rd girl to love, and her to love him back, in our home :)

Yay for GIRLS!!

28 comments:

Sabrina said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! It seems like everyone is having boys so how exciting that you are having a girl.

Lisa said...

I'm calling you as I write this...but you are probably talking to someone else. Congrats on another girl. That is so exciting! Now my boys can each marry your girls! :)

Michelle said...

So fun... Congraulations!

Tami said...

Yeah for Girls! That's so fun! I know how you feel, I totally thought Mason was a girl, so with Cam I just tried to NOT think! Congrats! They will be the best of friends!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Another Girl! How fun! That is so exciting! Keep feeling good and smilin! :)

Laurie said...

I can tell you from experience - having girls is wonderful. Sisters are just so cute. Hope you are feeling well! Congrats!

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! WAHOO!!! :) I can't wait to see this next little girl. I bet she is going to be SO CUTE!!

Sharlyn said...

Congrats! I was just going to call you to ask the verdict but I checked my e-mail first just in case! We are so excited for you guys!

Amander said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your cute girls dressed the same!

Ashley and Jared said...

we are so excited another niece.. how great is that! we are so excited for you guys! we love you!

The Campbells said...

Yay!!! Congrats! We love little girls at our house too! It is so funny that you are having another girl and we are having another girl and Jenny and Natallee both have two boys...

James and Crystal said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you it's so fun to have the same because you do get to dress them the same and all.

candajohnsonfam said...

How exciting. I thought you would have a boy.

Mykell said...

That is very exciting. I am jealous we wanted another girl, but we'll take another boy. I can't wait to hear about name ideas.

Shay said...

YoU know I'm extatic!! I just can't believe the "pencil" was wrong...the voodoo failed me this time. But it made for such a great surprise!! Yea for sisters so close!
and I love your little bracelets..

Heather said...

Yeah! That will be so much fun to see your girls together. I LOVED having a close sister. Hope they are best friends :)

Lisa said...

I agree! Yay for girls!! We're expecting our 4th! You gotta love 'em!

Jamie G said...

Congrats!

Carly said...

so exciting, leah! congrats!

Sara and Matthew said...

Woo Hoo! Another little ballerina! I'm excited for you to be having a girl too. I'm going to need help on those bows and bracelets though. Congrats you guys that is great news!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Yay! Congrats. I am sure that they will be the best of friends. Aren't girls just the best! (I am sure boys are wonderful too, I just haven't been able to enjoy them just yet!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Another girl... how fun. It's nice that you'll already have all the things you'll need.

Emily said...

yeah yeah yeah I'm so wxcited for you guys!!so nice not to have to buy all new everthing!!!

Lauren and Christopher said...

Yay for another girl you sure do know how to make em cute.It will be way fun to have them in cute little matching outfits.Were so happy for you!

Sara said...

It seems like everyone I know just keeps getting the same gender they started on - including me with my two boys! Hopefully we can do the switcheroo on #3! I'd really like a daughter! (don't get me wrong, I love my boys SO much, but I want at least one chance to do bows and ribbons and pink and all that jazz!) Congratulations, that'll be so fun to have two girls! I'm so happy for you!! :-)

Janessa said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations. Now Addy will have a playmate and best friend.

Kim C said...

Congrats!! Hooray for pink and princesses!! How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting. Have you thought of any names?

I love Adyson's hair. How adorable. I can't wait til I can do fun things like that with Madison's.

Again..congrats!