Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adyson's BFF

Our little neighbor, Scout, and Addy have become quite the cute little friends. They are about 18 months apart, but still the best of friends. Scout was over playing the other night and I caught the two of them drinking their milk together, Addy was tickling Scout, and they were laughing and giggling and having the time of their lives :) Too cute!!

5 comments:

Mykell said...

she is going to be an awesome big sister. That is too cute.

Shay said...

Oh I love these pictures! They are practically spooning. I can't wait for this summer. And I'm excited to always take Addy off your hands when baby-girl-dyer arrives...we owe you big time.

The Campbells said...

So cute! She is going to love having a little baby around to play with!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Isn't it nice for them to have a friend to play with. I love it, because they entertain each other, and it takes a little pressure off of me! Hope things are going well for you guys!

Jen said...

You have a beautiful family! Wow, how time fly's by!!!!:)