Is it blog update day today? Cute bedding. I haven't seen pics of it yet. You should take a picture of the whole room so I can see how you decorated it. the bed's cute too.
She is so cute, I bet she loves her bed. We are getting ready to put McCoy in his bed too, it will be interesting. She will be getting up in the middle of the night to sleep with you, enjoy it while it lasts. My little girl doesn't do that anymore.
I agree with Jennie, I want to see pictures of the whole room (or maybe I should just come visit you!). Congrats on the big bed Addy! How's she doing in it? Is she still napping?
Yeah Addy! What a big girl! Reading your blog today makes me so homesick! Today Mas was playing with my phone and he was pretending to talk to Addy! We'll have to come visit soon!
I too love the bedding. Where did you get it? I am excited for you and your new baby. It is coming so quickly. (probably not for you though). I made our blog private. I don't know if you got that info, but if you still want to view it, email me with the email you use and I will send an invite. I didn't want to you feel left out since I didn't warn anyone I was doing it. libbylovesmike@gmail.com
yay for addy have a big girl bed! I love the new bedding but I already told you that when I saw it!! I can't wait to see what you guys do with the rest of her room!!
Holy Crap Leah! I thought you had your baby for a minute!!! When I saw the beginning of your post I almost had a heart attack thinking you had your baby so early and I didn't even know! LOL. The bed looks great! YAY ADDY!
12 comments:
Is it blog update day today? Cute bedding. I haven't seen pics of it yet. You should take a picture of the whole room so I can see how you decorated it. the bed's cute too.
She looks so big! I agree with Jennie, the bedding is way cute...totally girly! :)
She is so cute, I bet she loves her bed. We are getting ready to put McCoy in his bed too, it will be interesting. She will be getting up in the middle of the night to sleep with you, enjoy it while it lasts. My little girl doesn't do that anymore.
It's amazing how fast they grow! What a cute bed for Addy. I can't wait to see your new little one... it won't be long now :)
I agree with Jennie, I want to see pictures of the whole room (or maybe I should just come visit you!). Congrats on the big bed Addy! How's she doing in it? Is she still napping?
she is so cute in her big bed, i wish ryan was big enough for a big boy bed then we wouldn't have had to buy another crib!!
Yeah Addy! What a big girl! Reading your blog today makes me so homesick! Today Mas was playing with my phone and he was pretending to talk to Addy! We'll have to come visit soon!
I too love the bedding. Where did you get it? I am excited for you and your new baby. It is coming so quickly. (probably not for you though). I made our blog private. I don't know if you got that info, but if you still want to view it, email me with the email you use and I will send an invite. I didn't want to you feel left out since I didn't warn anyone I was doing it. libbylovesmike@gmail.com
Wow, she does look SO big!! The covers are adorable. That's a big milestone...gotta make way for that new baby and start all over again!!
yay for addy have a big girl bed! I love the new bedding but I already told you that when I saw it!! I can't wait to see what you guys do with the rest of her room!!
Holy Crap Leah! I thought you had your baby for a minute!!! When I saw the beginning of your post I almost had a heart attack thinking you had your baby so early and I didn't even know! LOL. The bed looks great! YAY ADDY!
Yay for the big girl bed! It really does make them seem like they are growing up! I hope the transition was/is smooth. I love the bedding-so cute!
Post a Comment