Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Addy, you are way too cute! I love the shoes, candies, and how she sleeps! Your girls are so cute and fun together.
Love this post..candid shots are my favorite! Pool for FHE tomorrow night again?
Leah, your child(ren) is(are) adorable. Where, where I say, does your baby get that hair? I want to rub it and smell it and cry because it is so fantastic!
Looking through your posts makes me so excited for Mack to have younger siblings! I hope he is a sweet to them as Addy is to Brooklyn. Also, Brooklyn is so adorable, which makes me even more excited to have another one... two, I guess. Only five months to go!
Your little girls are too cute! Addy looks like she is loving being a big sister!
Ok, so how cute is it that they are holding hands??? LOVE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Addy, you are way too cute! I love the shoes, candies, and how she sleeps! Your girls are so cute and fun together.
Love this post..candid shots are my favorite! Pool for FHE tomorrow night again?
Leah, your child(ren) is(are) adorable. Where, where I say, does your baby get that hair? I want to rub it and smell it and cry because it is so fantastic!
Looking through your posts makes me so excited for Mack to have younger siblings! I hope he is a sweet to them as Addy is to Brooklyn.
Also, Brooklyn is so adorable, which makes me even more excited to have another one... two, I guess. Only five months to go!
Your little girls are too cute! Addy looks like she is loving being a big sister!
Ok, so how cute is it that they are holding hands??? LOVE!
Post a Comment