Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun at the Fair

Last weekend we went to the Fair. Going to the Fair each year has become a little family tradition that we started in Spokane. We, of course, found all the animals, ate a delicious corn dog (a definite must at the Fair), and rode the "ducky" ride. Addy absolutely LOVED the ducky ride as you can see from the picture :) It was a fun night! Ducky ride - SOOOOO FUN!!

Brooklyn at the Fair

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Brooklyn is so dang cute! I love her little leg warmers. I hope you guys had a great weekend with the wedding and Mike's birthday!

Laurie said...

Are those leg warmers cute or what?!

Tami said...

Looks like you guys are up to all kinds of fun! K, I just have to say it...BROOKLYN IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! Seriously, she is just too adorable for words! We miss you guys!