Brooklyn and this cute little guy, Baby E, were born 4 days apart (he was born on Brooklyn's due date) and they were the
EXACT same weight and length (6 lb. 12 oz. & 20 1/2 in.). Baby E lives 3 houses down from us. It was so fun to be pregnant with Sarah and now it's so fun to watch these two little cuties grow up together. Who knows, maybe Baby E will be our son-in-law someday :) Here are some pictures of Brooklyn and Baby E.

Sarah, Shay, and I at Sarah's baby shower (3 days before Brooklyn was born and 1 week before Baby E was born)

Sarah, Baby E, Brooklyn, and I at the hospital the day after Baby E was born (they were born in the same hospital, so we had just left the hospital and we were back a couple days later to meet little E)

Brooklyn and Baby E in July

All of us at Baby E's blessing in September
3 comments:
That's funny. My friend here in Plano had her baby boy 2 days before Carter was born. But, he was 10 lbs 9 oz, so he looks like he a good month or two older than Carter. But Carter is starting to catch up to him. It'll be fun when the babies are older and can be friends! Is his name really Baby E? or does the E stand for something?
Yes I think I could eat both of these scrumptious chubby sweet cute newborn friends...
Haha! SO funny to see you two together, as I look at your blog this morning. I had a crazy, completely random pregnancy dream last night that Chad and I lived with Sarah and Travis and we saw you guys all the time. You and mIke were moving and trying to get us to buy your house, which was an hour away from anything (such as a grocery store). I was really nervous about living that far away from anything with the twins on the way! So random...
Post a Comment