Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New 'do' and New Toy

I have been wanting to put a ponytail in Brooklyn's hair for a while now, but I have just been too scared that the elastic would rip her soft, baby hair. But I finally did it and glad I did because it is just so dang cute :) And here is a picture of Brooklyn in her new toy - the Bumbo. I love that thing and she does too.

10 comments:

Sabrina said...

She is seriously growing up way to fast. I can't believe how big she is and that you actually have enough hair to style it. That's crazy.

Laurie said...

Oh man...how cute is that pony?!! Love the bright green Bumbo!! I wish they had those with all my kids - genious!

Stacie said...

You would never know our children are the same age...hair AND she fills out the bumbo? Sunnie loves the bumbo, but she looks quite different. :)

Natalie said...

I had Hopes hair in ponies at 5 months. It was hard for me too, but when they are so little was so much hair you just can't resist.

James and Crystal said...

I love her hair do it's so cute!

Mykell said...

I love the pony tail!! Haylee barely has enough hair for a pony tail at 6!! We have a bumbo too and I love it. We will not need a high chair for Emmet, I love it. He ,on the other hand is still not to sure. He just likes to be held all day long!!

Sarah Larsen said...

First of all-those are the cutest pictures ever! Second- we are envious of your lime green bumbo. We have the light green, but looked everywhere for lime and couldn't find it!

jessica said...

I love baby ponies!!! I remember Eden's first one was when she was one month old, it was teeny tiny but I thought it was soooo cute!

Lindsay said...

Your girls are beautiful! It was so good to hear from you. Your family is gorgeous! I miss babies!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! I don't even know if they had invented bumbo when my girls were little.!