Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Firsts...

Brooklyn has had a lot of firsts lately...

1st Jumperoo Experience:
1st "Karo Syrup" bow (I never put these in Addy's hair because I could never find them and I didn't want to make them because making a perfect bow is hard for me, but thanks to my friend, Shay, Brooklyn gets them :) :1st Airplane Ride (actually this is her 2nd. She went to Phoenix with me in October, but I didn't have the camera, so we took this picture on our way to Dallas):1st Slide:1st Swing Ride:1st Time Swimming (I just can't resist putting my chubby girls in bikinis - gotta show off those rolls):As you can tell, she did not like it at first...
but she warmed up to it quickly :)And just another random picture of our girl:

3 comments:

Mykell said...

Your girls are so cute!!! I am glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving, it sounds like you had a blast. I love the jumperoo, it is my life saver!! Cute cute pictures.

Stacie said...

What a great trip. I can't wait for next summer to go swimming. We'll have to take the little ones together.

James and Crystal said...

Wow, I love watching little ones and all the new stuff they get to try it's so much fun.