Thursday, December 3, 2009

Matchy Matchy

When I found out I was having another girl, one of the first things I thought of was "Yay, I get to dress them alike"!! I have definitely lived up to that statement...here are some of their latest matching fashions :)

3 comments:

Sharlyn said...

So cute! Now the problem you'll run into is when the third girl comes around you'll want them to match and you won't be able to find anything for Addy that matches these outfits. :)
And I know I've said this before but I love that you dress your girls so girly...it drives me crazy when people have girls and they never do their hair or bows or frills. So good job! :)

Amander said...

Okay, those little vests are some of the cutest things I've seen!

Mykell said...

They look so cute!!! They are getting so big, Addy looks so "grown up" to me!!! Cute cute girls!!!