Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Brooklyn!!!!

Our baby is 6 months old already!! We just love this girl - always so happy and smiling and fun.



Here are her 6 month stats:



Weight: 16 lbs. 12 oz. (64th percentile)
Length: 26 in. (57th percentile)
Head: 16.9 in. (65th percentile)

Half Birthday Party

Well, since Brooklyn turned 6 months old, we had to throw a half birthday party, of course! We celebrated with half a pie which was served on half a plate and eaten with half a fork, and half a napkin. HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!!!The half birthday girl

The setup

Ready to dig in to that yummy pie...

and then she did (see her right hand)

getting sung to

Our place settings


Happy Half Birthday Brooklyn!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

hehehe, I wish Sunnie's half birthday was after Brooklyn so we could have stolen your idea. :)

Linds Forrest said...

I love your 1/2 birthday parties! I can't wait to copy you when I have kids!

Trinity said...

So cute! What a fun idea.

James and Crystal said...

I love that you do 1/2 b-day parties, its' so cute and fun