Monday, January 11, 2010

The reason...

that I have been a blogging slacker is because Mike got me the Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software for Christmas and I LOVE IT!!! I am totally addicted and I try to do it every spare second I have. It is so quick, easy, and fun. I just might get caught up with my scrapbooking by using this. Here is one og the first pages that I did (I would post more, but stupid blogger isn't letting me upload certain pages):

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are loving your new software! I downloaded the free version they have online, but it's not working for some reason. I want to try it out to see if I should buy your package. Let us know when you guys can get together next.

Jennie Gee said...

very cute!

James and Crystal said...

I LOVE your first page you are so good. And I'm glad you love it, it is a lot of fun and I have some info for you so you can take some classes to learn more about the software, there is so much you can do.

Jenny Alama said...

Jealous! I hope to get that one day. I would be a much better scrapbooker that way. Can't wait to see more!

Mykell said...

That is so cute!!! I was looking at a scrapbooking program too but never bought it, I might now!! I would be addicted too!! I hope we get to see more.

The Campbells said...

Love all the pics! Your girls are so cute! Little Brooklyn looks like she is getting so big! Can you believe are girls are now in Primary-crazy! Hope you are doing well!

Janessa said...

Awesome! I've considered getting this software myself, but have been a little hesitant. Now I just might have to give it a shot!

Anonymous said...

Mike & Leah, your girls are so cute. My Mike said he saw you in the temple a couple weeks ago. I wish I could have seen you. Thank you for the Christmas card. I appreciate you thinking of us~

baileyfamily said...

Where did you get the software, this is what I need? Your girls are getting so big, adorable as ever!