While I was making dinner, Brooklyn was so content. So I went over to find out what she was doing and saw this...she was totally inside the easter basket with eggs everywhere :)

Brooklyn likes to play peek-a-boo with us, usually with her blanket. But this day she decided to play peek-a-boo with Daddy's hat :)





7 comments:
Brooklyn KATE- i can't believe it! We are NSYNC :) Your baby girls are beautiful!
Your girls are adorable! I love Brooklyn's little curls. So precious.
I love all the new pictures! Your girls are so cute! Looks like a fun St. Patty's day-you are such a cute mom!
So cute! I love that she got into the easter basket. Bryn manages to do stuff like that too. It makes us laugh.
She is adorable! Very cute pics!
Hello Leah! I saw your blog on Shay's!!! Hope your all doing fabulous!!!! Good luck with your new adventure!!! Keep in touch :)
Kerrian
ps what is your email address and I will invite you to my blog! Email it to me @ bkhalling@gmail.com
Post a Comment