Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Oh my gosh....she is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!!
LOVE this little girl! Cute pictures! Cute family!
Seriously an adorable family.
The pictures are great! I wish I could get cute ones of my kids. : )
Those are very cute. Where did you get them taken? I think Addy has your (leah's)eyes and Mike's nose. Is that about right?
She is so beautiful Leah!! And your family is so cute. You look awesome by the way. We really need to do lunch soon, it's been too long!
Very cute pictures!
I can't believe she is 18 months already. Has she gone to nursery and does she like it? You guys are just darling. She is such a pretty girl.
Those turned out great. I'm so jealous- we never get family pictures to turn out that good. I loved the 1st one of Addy. So cute!
You guys are too cute!! It's so fun to see Addy grow, she is getting so big.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh my gosh....she is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!!
LOVE this little girl! Cute pictures! Cute family!
Seriously an adorable family.
Seriously an adorable family.
The pictures are great! I wish I could get cute ones of my kids. : )
Those are very cute. Where did you get them taken? I think Addy has your (leah's)eyes and Mike's nose. Is that about right?
She is so beautiful Leah!! And your family is so cute. You look awesome by the way. We really need to do lunch soon, it's been too long!
Very cute pictures!
I can't believe she is 18 months already. Has she gone to nursery and does she like it? You guys are just darling. She is such a pretty girl.
Those turned out great. I'm so jealous- we never get family pictures to turn out that good. I loved the 1st one of Addy. So cute!
You guys are too cute!! It's so fun to see Addy grow, she is getting so big.
Post a Comment