Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Addy's Latest Fashion

Here are some of Addy's latest outfits that she picked out herself! She's on her way to becoming a little fashion designer, don't you think?!





4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

She's so darling! I personally love the one with the coat and the one piece... very shic! I miss you Leah!!

Brian Arnold said...

I can not believe that she has grown up so much since we saw her in Washington!!!! We sure miss yall but we will be back in SLC in May for good. We are excited.

Anonymous said...

That second outfit is rockin. Sometimes I go to work like that, my patients like it. I have nice legs, so does Addy!

Carly said...

Leah, Leah, Leah, you have come so far since CVC #3! I've decided that i'm a bit of a blog stalker, and i found yours through a trail of people (some I know, some I don't, whatever!) Anyway, just thought i'd say hello....