Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
Logan has that little dog that has all his feet, hands and belly labeled. I dread the day he starts playing with it because when I throw a toy in the bin that thing always goes off. "Hug Me! Hug me!"
Blake does the same thing...every time he takes a nap or goes to bed a new toy or stuffed animal goes with him! :) Kids are so funny!
That's too cute...and that is a LOT of stuffed animals. Addy isn't spoiled at all!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Logan has that little dog that has all his feet, hands and belly labeled. I dread the day he starts playing with it because when I throw a toy in the bin that thing always goes off. "Hug Me! Hug me!"
Blake does the same thing...every time he takes a nap or goes to bed a new toy or stuffed animal goes with him! :) Kids are so funny!
That's too cute...and that is a LOT of stuffed animals. Addy isn't spoiled at all!!
Post a Comment