
Austin (23) & Me (25)
Eating Homemade Icecream
Addy LOVES her Uncle Garrett

My Presents from Mike
On Jan.28, I turned the big 2 - 5! Mid-twenties...that sounds old! I had a great birthday. On Sunday, my family came over and we had a double birthday party for Austin (his birthday is the 26th) and me. Then on my birthday, Mike and I went out to dinner to Macaroni Grille (YUM) and then came back to open presents. Mike did really well this year with presents because one of the presents was a 1-hour MASSAGE! We also went over to our friend's house that day for a little surprise party with cupcakes and ice cream - THANKS GUYS!! Turning 25 has treated me well so far!




1 comment:
Oh my gosh you are so old (I can only say that for a few more weeks cause then I'll be there with you!). :) I'm glad you had a great day and that you were able to go out to dinner with all that snow.
Post a Comment