On Saturday, I threw my friend, Shay, a baby shower. She is having a baby girl due March 8th. This was the 1st shower that I did "all by myself" (as my nephew would say) - actually, Sarah brought the delicious muffins, thanks Sarah - so I was just glad that it turned out okay! We had a great turnout, she got a ton of cute presents, and we had a great time. Congrats Shay and we can't wait to meet baby Scout!!

The Setup

The spread

Shay and Me

Shay and her presents
3 comments:
Is that your house? Did you get new furniture? It looks like the shower was cute and turned out good!
Sharlyn,
Yep, that's our house. It looks way different from when you saw it, huh?!?! Yeah, we just barely got new couches. Our Southwestern couches that we lived on for 4 1/2 years are gone!
The shower was so much fun; you were such a great hostess. Thanks so much!!! I really was so excited even though my expression in these pictures would say otherwise. thanks again Leah
Post a Comment