Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Random Pictures

Here are some pictures that I just decided to post for fun...well mostly for the grandparents :)

Addy loves to watch Mike BBQ!


Addy & her friend, Whitney at a birthday party


Daddy & Addy watching TV together


Addy loves to take baths!!




7 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

She is so cute and I can tell she is so fun and so adorable! AND... that 1/2 birthday celebration made me sooo happy! I have been so adoring of half birthdays and this gives me so much more umph to do it knowing there are more people who love them as much as me! Love you tons Leah!!

Emily said...

She is so cute. She looks like a very happy baby. I love half birthdays!! What a good mom you are!

Emily said...

hey i just found your cousin that lives in ft worth...I emailed her we'll see if she emails me back. always just kind of random.

Sharlyn said...

I LOVE Your new background!!! I want you to share your secrets with me...it looks so cute!

Brian Arnold said...

I cant believe how big she is! When you left Spokane she was tiny! So cute! So life is crazy at the Arnolds home.... I am due April 4th and then Brian graduates May 10th...what were we thinking? We for sure need to get together when we move back! I love this whole "blog" thing...what a great way to keep in touch with you guys.

Sara and Matthew said...

Leah, Addy is so cute. I love the bath tub pics. Your background and header are so cute! So are you getting into digital scrapping? I love it. It's the best.

LiNdS said...

Hi Leah Gillis!
It is so weird but I saw your name on a friend of a friend's blog and I was excited. I just barely started "blogging" so I get excited when someone I know has one. Your baby is so freakin precious. She gets me excited for when ours comes! Anyways it was fun to look at your blog. You can check my new blog out at lindseyandjd.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon!
Lindsey (Orme) Mair

P.S. I love your mom. Tell her kay?