Lately, Addy has become attached to a blankie...my blankie! I was attached to this blankie when I was her age - I called it my "leh". Well, I am glad that it is getting some more use. She has to have it when she sleeps and when she is sad or tired. Too Cute!
Also, we found this horse and my mom said that I used to play on that same horse when I was little. Addy loves it! So, once again, I took a picture to record this family history moment - Like Mother, Like Daughter! Hmm...it would be fun if I had the pictures of me with the blankie and the horse to post...I will work on finding those.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
She is pretty much the cutest kid I've ever seen!
How cute Leah!! I saw your Mom, I am sure she told you. I am calling you when I get off work! I miss you so much!! Your little girl is so darling and your house is so cute!! You are amazing.
Ha, she is a major thumbsucker. I'm proud.
Wonder where you found that horse? The house looks sort of familiar...
I had that same horse too when I was little!! Unfortunately my mom didn't keep mine...i know she held on to my blankie; I'll have to hit the storage & find it.
I still sleep with my blankie so I have nothing to pass on. I think that is so cute your mom saved your horse and blanket. I surprised the wheels aren't all cracked.
Post a Comment