Here is a picture of the new addition to Addy's bathroom. I thought it turned out pretty cute, and Addy LOVES seeing the pictures of the "babies" everyday :)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
6 comments:
Leah that is SOOOO cute!!!! What a great idea, I love it!
Cute!!! I love pictures of the little ones in the tub! They are always so happy! How fun!
It turned out really cute. Way to go!
Hi Leah..this is Libby (I know you don't know me). I came across your blog and was excited to find you guys. I went to HS with Mike and was on seminary council with him. We are trying to plan a get together for it. Will you have him email me please. The address is: libbylovesmike@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch!
Libby
*We have something similar to this in our tub. So cute!
Use this profile..I have 2 accounts with gmail..Sorry
Hi Leah..this is Libby (I know you don't know me). I came across your blog and was excited to find you guys. I went to HS with Mike and was on seminary council with him. We are trying to plan a get together for it. Will you have him email me please. The address is: libbylovesmike@gmail.com. (I married a Mike too) Thanks a bunch!
Libby
*We have something similar to this in our tub. So cute!
that is way cute!! you are so creative!
Post a Comment