Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter

We had a great Easter this year. Holidays are getting more and more fun because we have a cute girl to be excited about everything again! Addy woke up to find that the Easter Bunny dropped by this year - he left her lots of yummy candy, sidewalk chalk, and new pajamas. Then we went to church and Addy actually stayed in nursery almost until the end (20 minutes shy)!! That was a great Easter present that she gave her parents :) After church, we did an Easter Egg hunt. Addy LOVED it. She caught on right away. She found every egg and put each one in her Easter basket...and opened some to eat the jelly beans too, of course. Then we had a delicious Easter dinner with my family. It was a fun Easter and we hope yours was fun too!


Our Family on Easter

Easter Girl


Had to stop during the photo session to eat some jelly beans from the egg :)

What did the Easter Bunny bring me?!



Mommy & Me

Finding Easter Eggs

Yay, I found one!!

Put it in my Easter Basket

Oops, spilled the jelly beans...I better just eat them!

Ha ha, I found someone's candy!


Daddy & Me

9 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

WHERE DID YOU GO?!! You are so skinny! Mike looks real good too! Way to go hotties!!

Sharlyn said...

I'm glad you had such a good Easter! And Congrats on her staying in Nursery...what a great day huh?

Shay said...

Looks like so much fun! Scout might enjoy her easter a little more next year. I feel like it will be just around the corner with how fast the last 3 weeks has already gone by.

Emily said...

It looks like she had a great time. It's so amazing how quickly they learn, especially when theres food involved. She is just too cute.

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures! I love Addy's curly hair. I bought Aubrey curlers so that I can make her hair cute and curly, so far, no success, but I have my fingers crossed! By the way, your skirt is really cute, of course I can only see the top of it but it's very springy! Where did you get it?

Sabrina said...

Hey Leah! I just went to lunch with Aisha Mortimer and she said something that made me think she might know you and she totally did. I work with Aisha and she is really cool and i just thought it was funny that she knew you because we talk all the time and I'd never thought of asking if she knew you.

Sara and Matthew said...

You guys are so cute Leah! It looks like Addy had a blast. I love the pics. I'm glad she went to nursery for you. That is hard. Hudson starts in two weeks so I have been taking him in and staying with him for the past couple weeks so he can get used to it. (And because he won't sit still in our meetings anymore). I am a little nervous for when I leave him by himself though. Anyway, You guys are the best and we miss you!!!

Maria said...

Don't you love holidays with kids? You all look great... looked like a fun time!

XYZinn said...

I love Easter. Those pictures are so cute!