Addy has always (well since about January) been fascinated when we say prayers. She always fold her arms and closes her eyes with us. When the prayer actually starts, though, she has to open her eyes and watch us - she thinks it is so funny. She actually reminds us to pray before meals - we will sit down to eat dinner and we will look over and she has her arms folded and her eyes closed waiting to pray. Too cute! Anyway, she wanted to teach everyone the steps to saying a proper prayer...

1) Fold your arms

2) Close your eyes

3) Put them together and this is what the finished product looks like :)
6 comments:
Too cute! I love that! Olivia loves it when we say prayers too although she never closes her eyes.
I really think you should enter Addy into cute baby contests...she would totally win! What a cutie!
leah, she's darling!
This was too cute. She is starting to look so much like a little Leah. Love it.
he he... she is sooo cute! It kind of reminds me when LaChere asked you what your hands were doing and you said, 'Just resting'. I promise I will call soon and so we can go to lunch... it's been much too long!
I know you don't know me, but I went to High School with Mike (I was the "wild girl" in our Madrigals group). I saw a link to your blog from my good friend Libby's page and happened to click on it. I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the CUTEST things I have ever seen! What an adorable girl! You should frame these three pictures in a row and have them on your wall FOREVER!
Sincerely,
Melissa Curtis (Gurrister)
Post a Comment