What is his full name? Michael Paul Dyer
How long did you date? Dated 6 Months, Engaged 6 months
Who eats more? Mike
Who said "I love you" first? Mike
Who is taller? ME by 1/2" - 1".
Who sings better? That would have to be Mike. Even Addy says "no" when I start to sing!
Who does the laundry? I do, but Mike wishes I would let him.
Who does the dishes? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, Mike does.
Who pays the bills? We each have our certain bills that we are in charge of, but I pay most of them.
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn, Mike would. He is excited to start mowing hopefully this summer once our landscaping is done.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but Mike cooks whenever we have breakfast for dinner or BBQ.
Who is more stubborn? I was at the first of our marriage, but I think Mike has become more stubborn these days.
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Mike asked me out first.
Who has more friends? We have about the same.
Who has more siblings? We both have 3 siblings.
How long did you date? Dated 6 Months, Engaged 6 months
Who eats more? Mike
Who said "I love you" first? Mike
Who is taller? ME by 1/2" - 1".
Who sings better? That would have to be Mike. Even Addy says "no" when I start to sing!
Who does the laundry? I do, but Mike wishes I would let him.
Who does the dishes? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, Mike does.
Who pays the bills? We each have our certain bills that we are in charge of, but I pay most of them.
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn, Mike would. He is excited to start mowing hopefully this summer once our landscaping is done.
Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but Mike cooks whenever we have breakfast for dinner or BBQ.
Who is more stubborn? I was at the first of our marriage, but I think Mike has become more stubborn these days.
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Mike asked me out first.
Who has more friends? We have about the same.
Who has more siblings? We both have 3 siblings.
Who wears the pants? It depends on the day and the issue.
I love Mike so much! He is such a great husband and father. I am so glad that I get to spend eternity with my best friend!






2 comments:
I LOVE it that you are just a little taller than Mike! I, too, am just about an inch taller than my husband Andy. Neither of us is very tall, period, so we're hoping our daughter inherits some tall genes from somewhere in the family.
You guys seem SO happy together and are just a darling family. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment