Sunday, April 6, 2008

Me through Pictures

I saw this on Sharlyn's blog. I thought it looked fun. It is a picture from the 1st page on a google image search. So here I go...


Age on my next birthday:






A place I'd like to travel:

A favorite place:


One of my favorite things:

One of my favorite foods:




My Favorite Flower:


My favorite color:



The city I live in:



Name of a past pet:







A nickname I've had:



My college major:



First job:



A hope for 2008:




I tag anyone who wants to do this! Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike did email me. Thanks. It is fun to see your family as well and be in touch with Mike again. Your little girl is so cute!

XYZinn said...

Your nickname was Shar? I don't get it?

Leah and Mike said...

I'm impressed you got from that picture that my nickname is Shar!I didn't think anyone would. It is because my middle name is Sharlene.