Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shorts & Sun!!

We are LOVING the beautiful weather!!

8 comments:

Tami said...

Okay, Tuesday was high 70's then today SNOW??? We're ready for shorts at our house too!

Linds Forrest said...

I just love her outfits, she is always soo cute!! I am jealous of her jelly shoes. Lucky girl!

Lisa said...

She is looking so old! Totally a little toddler now!

Emily said...

I wish I had jellies! My brother said that it was beautiful there last weekend. She is just getting to big!!

Sabrina said...

Yes the warm weather was awesome. I swear today though when I went to lunch it was colder than it has been all winter.

Amander said...

I can't believe she is such a little person now! It's like she grew up from being a baby overnight!

Summer said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! I still have yet to meet her! How sad is that? One day soon I hope! Cute outfits!

XYZinn said...

It has been nice here, but is supossed to rain this weekend! Boo! My kids do so much better when we can go outside!