Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cute Little Bum

Addy has always been such a little climber! She leared a new trick this past week - she likes to hold onto this bar and climb up on the soap holder spot in the bathtub. Probably not the best place to climb, but enjoy the pictures of her new trick and her cute bum!

Ready, mom?

Viola!

4 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Leah! I just got your email and I was so excited. Your blog is so darling, and I can't believe how cute little Addy is. It is crazy, she isn't a baby any more, but a little girl. I am so glad that you are coming to Greg's wedding so I will get to see you. I hope you will of course bring Addy, and Mike so we can see your whole cute family!

Carly said...

get that girl into some rock climbing lessons!!! (just put some clothes on her first...:) )

Emily said...

i love baby bottoms!! it looks like she like the bath as much a ryan.

Sabrina said...

I love her cute little bum. Okay maybe I shouldn't say that. I think that is too funny her climbing up there.