Monday, May 5, 2008

BBQ with the Gee's

My sister, Jennie, and her family came to Salt Lake last weekend and they came over on Friday for a delicious BBQ. We had a fun time visiting and letting the kids play together. We also went over to the lake and fed the ducks. It is always so fun when they come back for a visit!

The gang feeding the ducks


Nathan & Addy watching for ducks


My sister's family - Nathan, Jennie, Phil, and Landen

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That time with your sister and all your family looks so fun!! What lake is that at?

Ok, I don't know WHERE you were looking but LEAH I DID HORRIBLE!!! ha ha. I for sure have to call you tonight. Too too funny! And yes, I will for sure be there on the 16th!

Jennie Gee said...

What a cute family! :)
Thanks for having us to your house for the BBQ. We had a lot of fun.

Alta High Class of 2001 said...

You have been added to the Alta Hiagh Class of 2001 blog. Check it out

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah and Mike-
I didn't know you guys had a blog. It is so cute! I can't believe how old Addy is getting. It's been too long since we've seen you guys. We hope you are doing well. Maybe we'll see you at the Lagoon competition.

Spencer Tycksen said...

Dudes-

Excellent blogging skills. Had fun BBQing the other night. We need to get together and go can some cars, and teach our kids how to make dry ice bombs. See you soon.

Spence
www.spencer.tycksen.com