Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
A girl's first love is her daddy :)
I love pics of kids with their daddies! It is the cutest! What a cute family you have.
What a great picture. She is growing up so fast! It was good to see you guys last weekend. See you again in two weeks!
I love the pic of addy with mike!! I cna't believe she is almost 2!!
Nice couch! Like your decorating style! Actually, I think brown leather couches would look better... Ha ha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love pics of kids with their daddies! It is the cutest! What a cute family you have.
What a great picture. She is growing up so fast! It was good to see you guys last weekend. See you again in two weeks!
I love the pic of addy with mike!! I cna't believe she is almost 2!!
Nice couch! Like your decorating style! Actually, I think brown leather couches would look better... Ha ha!
Post a Comment