Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bowling Night

A couple weeks ago, we went bowling with my cousin and her husband. We hadn't been bowling in such a long time and we had a blast! Addy, of course, loved learning this new game and kept saying "ball" whenever anyone got up to bowl in hopes that they would let her take their turn.



My cousin, Melanie, and my mom

5 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE her hair!! I'm jealous, I totally understand you living wanting to live vicariously though her hair(even though you have gorgeous hair too). It looks like you had a great time bowling!! It's so nice you have so much family around to go and do stuff with.

Kalli & Andy said...

Hey Leah, I totally did a post for you to compare pictures, I stole one of your pictures of Addy to show the comparison on my blog, check it out.

Linds Forrest said...

I am SO glad I got to hang out with you some over this past weekend! I am sorry your sweet girl was sick still Saturday night, Jenny and I yelled for you and couldn't see you... we figured you got bored of us! ;). I would love to plan to go to lunch soon, it was so fun to sit and talk to you!! Love ya always!

Anonymous said...

You put such great pics on your blog! Addy is so cute. Sorry we missed you guys on Friday night. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Sara and Matthew said...

Yay! We love bowling. Looks like you guys had a blast. Aren't little kids so cute when they bowl? We thought of you guys when we were at the coast this past weekend. We miss you! If only Utah wasn't so far away...