Looks like the weather can't decide which season it is and Addy can't either. She wanted to wear this dress the other day and then I said that we were going to leave for the store and so she went and got her shoes and her winter hat! Funny girl :)
Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
3 comments:
She is so freakin' cute! I love it when kids pick out their own clothes...you would think it would get better as they age, but just today as I was getting Bell ready for school she came out wearing some sort of Tinkerbell shirt with a plaid pattern, a long brown hippie type skirt that is about 4 inches too long and some black patent leather shoes!
ha ha ... I just love her personality. Alright... we need to go to lunch!!! :) SOON!!! I will call you over the weekend and get it set up!
thats what happens when you live somewhere cold!!! it's so hot here we've been on the pool for the last 3 weeks!! no snow hats here! what a little personality she has!!!
Post a Comment