Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hard Work

I was doing something in the other room and I knew Addy was in the kitchen pulling all the baggies out of the drawer. That's fine. But then, 2 seconds later, I look over and find this...


She decided it would be easier to get all the bags out if she was actually in the drawer. Good thinking, Ads!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! My husband is friends with Lindsey so I happened to come across your blog. I just have to ask you where you got your CUTE blog layout?! I've been searching for something new and was wondering if you got it off a certain website or what?

Lisa said...

Addy is a doll! Happy Anniversary today! 5 years! Yippee!!

Amander said...

Seriously, she couldn't get any cuter Leah.

Emily said...

so cute, thank goodness for sturdy construction!!!

XYZinn said...

Kirye must've told Addy how fun it is to climb in kitchen drawers!