Friday, May 2, 2008

REAL Salt Lake Soccer Game

Watching the game in her own seat - what a big girl!

We went to a REAL soccer game last Wednesday. It was a fun little outing even though it was a blizzard by the 2nd half! Addy loved being in the big stadium and watching that "bah" (ball). But by the end of the 1st half, she had had it with the freezing cold (actually I had to), so we left. I'm glad we did because when we were driving home, you could barely see the road it was snowing so hard! I can't believe I have to dress my child in a winter coat and hat to see a soccer game on the last day of April!



It would have been fun to have gone to the game last Saturday because hot David Beckham was there with Victoria!! It would have been warmer too. But we were judging a clogging competition at Lagoon...which we had a blast at, so we weren't too sad. There's always next year :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Crazy with the snow! There's a pro soccer team in Denver that plays REAL sometimes. Maybe we'll have to check a game out in the future.

Sarah Larsen said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a while- there was a lot to be updated on! I almost went to that very game until I looked outside and decided I didn't want to venture the cold! You guys are troopers. I am definitely a fan of Becks too. Sometime I'll have to show you pics we took of him when Real Madrid played Real Salt Lake