I got these for Addy last year, but she would always rip them off. But now, she LOVES them!! She wears them all over the house and all around outside. She loves to look at herself in the mirror - she is just so proud of herself in them.


Mike * Leah * Adyson * Brooklyn
6 comments:
So cute! IF I have my sunglasses, Ryley also has to wear hers. Today she had to have her sunglases, her fake cell phone, and her purse, just to go to Wal Mart! It takes forever to get out the door!
Little kids are so funny Delaney(my sisters daughter) LOVES her sunglasses. I think she has about 4 pairs!! Addy is getting so big, and too cute for her own good.
Ugh... I die everytime I see a picture of her!! She is sooo cute!! I miss you oh so much Leah!!
what a sweetie pie! just wanted to let you know that we now have a family blog www.bandearnold.blogspot.com
check it out...more pics of Drake
Em
Those pictures are so cute! It's stuff like this that makes me excited to be a mom.
Those glasses are so styling! I want a pair. Seriously, I do.
Post a Comment