Monday, June 16, 2008

Discovery Museum

Adyson and I went with my mom, Mel (my cousin), Tausha (Mel's friend), and Keira (Tausha's little girl) to California Pizza Kitchen (YUM) at Gateway and then to play at the Discovery Museum. Keira is 1 month younger than Addy, so they had fun playing together. The girls absolutely LOVED the Museum. We went a couple months ago and Addy liked it, but this time she would have stayed there all day if she could have. What a difference a couple months makes! Here are tons of pictures of Addy & Keira's fun day.

Walking around gateway

Instant friends :)


Discovery Fun!







3 comments:

Emily said...

what fun!! i wish we had something like that here!! addi looks like a little grownup in her matching jacket~i wish i had clothes that cute!!

Amander said...

That museum looks like so much fun. This is why I need kids - so I can go to activities like that and not be creepy ;)

Melissa May said...

That museum looks awesome! Next time we are in the area we are going to have to take Bell there. So cool! Looks like your girl had lots of fun!