Sunday, June 15, 2008

Undressing in my sleep

I went in to get Addy the other morning and this is how I found her...

It looks like Addy got my "less clothes is always better" gene!

7 comments:

baileyfamily said...

Heay at least she still had her diaper on, she just needed a little air. She looks happy to be having her picture taken as well.

Anonymous said...

Addy is so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I hope we see you guys soon. You'll have to come see the baby when he's born.

Laurie said...

What, do you walk around the house half dressed too?! Ha ha... hey you're the one who said she got your less is better gene!

Emily said...

i can't believe it is still cool enough to wear the fleece sleepers...ryans been going to bed in just shorts(i fear the abilty to take off the diaper!)i guess she got hot!! she is too cute!!

Emily said...

i have the same feeling about less is more sometimes~especially when it is over 95 very day~but some clothing makes the "less is more, nearly impossiable!" in that case we just swim all day!

XYZinn said...

Ryley started taking off her footsie jammies at about Addy's age. I think they just get too hot or something.

Natalie said...

I feel the same way,Less clothes the better, and my girls are always stripping down! This is just a little preview of what is to come! Brie changes her clothes like four times a day and most the time is in her panties! GOOD LUCK!