Addy has learned how to POUT! It is her new thing. Anytime anyone says "no" to her or says her name as a warning, she will glare at the person who happened to get mad at her, frown, close her eyes, and put her head down. This time, she decided to run away and pout by the door. She stayed there for 3 minutes...she doesn't sit anywhere for 3 minutes!

Poor Adyson :(




10 comments:
That is hilarious! I am not looking forward to those days! But she is so darn cute anyway!
I know it's sometimes frustrating for parents, but pouting kids are so funny!
That is too funny! She is so cute!
i'm sure you don't think it's very cute, but I think it's adorable!! hey only 17 more years to go...just wait until she learns to roll her eyes-it's coming!!
That is adorable! I will take pouting over a tantrum ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! LOL!
I LOVE the tan lines! I just let my kids pout! At least they hold still for a little while, and most of the time they are quiet! I remember my sisters telling their kids to go to their rooms when they were crying and whining and I thought it was so mean. I have now jumped on that band wagon, I don't want to hear it!
i'm sure he would love you-he really does love blonds!!
do you need you to make you one???? I'd be happy to make you something!!
aren't kids the greatest things ever. I love them and all of there funny things they do. They all bring a smile to my face.
Could your little girl get any cuter?! Oh she's so cute. And the pictures below of the day at the zoo with her little outfit, you're the world's best daughter dresser!
Post a Comment